In anticipation of the launch of our Secondary Revenue Report, we’re giving away an Amazon Echo Dot.
To enter, answer the following question:
Secondary revenue contributes more than 20% of online revenue for how many retailers?
Enter your answer below along with your contact details.
This competition is now closed.
What can you do with a Amazon Echo Dot?
Amazon Echo Dot is a hands-free speaker that allows you to take control using just your voice. Connecting to devices using your home WiFi and Bluetooth, the device allows you hands-free convenience as it can hear you from across the room. Even when the environment is noisy, the seven microphones and beam-forming technology lets it pick up on your voice using far-field voice recognition.
Terms and conditions
1. The prize: an Amazon Echo Dot
2. UK entrants only
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
4. Entrants must answer the question in the above form and include their contact details.
4. Competition runs from Weds 1st March and closes at 23:59 on Weds 15th March
5. The winner will be chosen at random and notified on Thursday 16th March and must respond within 10 days, or another winner may be chosen
6. One entry per person
7. The name of the winner may be shared on the Webloyalty UK blog